Tuesday, October 9, 2007

October is Here!

So I have decided to join the blogging community:) Hope all is well with everyone. Just an update I am currently a coach at U.S. Cellular and have been there for just over three years. I love it. My son Brayden is two years old and is quite the handful. He is learning how to talk and count to ten.. He skips the numbers three and six, it's quite entertaining. Well just one more day until the new neice arrives!!! YAY!! Im posting a couple pictures of Brayden on his bike today.. he loves playing out on the patio.

2 comments:

Rachel C said...

Yay, marianna- I can see cute pics of Brayden! So you get the kids while we wait for the new niece huh? I can't wait. I will put your link on my blog tonight.

April said...

Welcome to blogging! Let us know when Abbey has the baby.